Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Coorey Report’s Terms and Conditions. Coorey Report provides high quality content relating to business, investing and lifestyle topics. We take great care in selecting the offers featured on the Coorey Report’s website. These Terms and Conditions set out how we do it all, for you.
This Website is owned and operated by Coorey Report Pty Ltd (ACN 609 838 226) (“Coorey Report, us, our or we”).
In these Terms,
“you” means any person visiting or using the Website;
“Agreement” means the agreement between you and Coorey Report for the provision of occupational therapy services as governed by any registration form, welcome pack or other documentation provided to you by Coorey Report in conjunction with these Terms & Conditions;
“Order” means any services or programs provided by Coorey Report that you purchase or subscribe to in accordance with clause 5;
“Referral Services” means the referral services provided by Coorey Report in accordance with clause 9;
“Website” means the website www.cooreyreport.com and its related pages, including any mobile site or mobile or other application that we may offer.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- Your access to, browsing, contributions to and use of this Website are subject to the following Terms as well as all applicable laws, rules and regulations. By accessing or using this Website you accept and agree to the Terms, which are legally binding.
- If you do not agree to any of these Terms, you must not visit, use or continue to use the Website. We will, from time to time, revise and update the Terms and we will publish all such updates on our Website. All updated Terms become effective immediately upon being published on the Website.
- All content and all intellectual property which includes text, images, trade marks (registered or unregistered), graphics, photographs, designs, icons, logos and service marks (“Content”) and the selection, arrangement and “look and feel” of all content contained on the Website, is the property of Coorey Report or third parties who have granted Coorey Report permission to use it on the Website. All Content contained on the Website whether past, present or future and is protected by national and international copyright, design and trade mark and other laws. Your right to use the Content is limited only to those rights expressly set out in the Terms.
4. USE AND REGISTRATION
Some of the material on this website may be for mature audiences, and parents and guardians should take responsibility for monitoring their children’s use of the Website.
Children under the age of 18 should not use this Website without parental supervision. If we do find that someone under the age of 18 is accessing the Website, Coorey Report may restrict their access to the Website and may cancel or restrict access to any services to be delivered to the parent or guardian of that child. Any cancellation or restriction of services to the parent as a result of the unsupervised use of this Website by a child will result in the parent forfeiting any payments made to Coorey Report and no refund will be available.
Certain services will only be available after you have registered your details and activated an account with us on the Website. To register your details and open an account with us, you will be required to submit your data and personal information. You warrant and agree that all information provided to us is accurate, true and up-to-date in all respects and at all times. You also agree to update your account with any changes to your personal information previously submitted as soon as practicable after such personal information changes.
Coorey Report reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to register any account.
If you breach any of these Terms, we will be entitled to lock or delete any and all accounts, and not accept any further or future account requests, by the account holder and their associates.
You must not use another person’s account without their express prior permission nor permit anyone to use your subscription or account.
You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs using your account, and solely responsible to keep your access to it and your passwords secure. Coorey Report does not accept any responsibility for activity or purchases made using your account by unauthorised access of your account.
If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your passwords are no longer secure, you must immediately notify Coorey Report and immediately take all reasonable steps to protect your account.
When you notify Coorey Report of your account being accessed without your authority or your account or passwords not being secure, we will immediately lock and cancel your account to prevent any further misuse. We will allow you to register a new account only after we are satisfied, in our sole discretion, that you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that your account and passwords will be kept secure in the future.
You agree to release and indemnify Coorey Report from any loss or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, from any unauthorised use of your account.
Limited licence to use
Coorey Report grants you a revocable limited non-exclusive licence to access, browse, use or contribute to the Website or the Content on your computer or similar device and download and use downloadable Content for personal, private or domestic purposes only or for the sole purpose of making purchases from or interacting with Coorey Report.
You warrant that you are not visiting or using the Website or Content or purchasing any goods or services from the Website or from Coorey Report for re-sale or distribution and will only access, browse, use or contribute to the Website for the benefit of you and any business owned or controlled by you.
Except as expressly permitted in these Terms or on the Website, or with Coorey Report’s prior written permission, you are expressly prohibited from modifying, copying, downloading, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or otherwise using Content available via this Website for commercial or public purposes, including but not limited to use as meta tags or linking the Website or Content on other pages or sites on the world wide web.
You must not damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or the Content or engage in any other conduct that will or may restrict or limit any other person from using or accessing the Website or the Content. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the Content within it.
Coorey Report will hold you liable for any loss, damage or claims arising, directly or indirectly, from your interference with the Website, Content, security or access to the Website or Content or in any other way prevent the usual operation of the Website and its availability to the public.
- Coorey Report may offer services or programs for purchase or subscription.
- Our services or programs may be available for purchase via our Website or directly from Coorey Report. All services or programs are purchased subject to any order requirements or instructions referred to on the Website or otherwise notified to you.
- When placing an Order you will be required to select the services or program you wish to purchase and provide the requisite details for the Order. For each Order you must provide accurate and up-to-date details of the purchaser, payment details and any other information required to effectively process your Order.
- By placing an Order, you warrant you are not a legal minor and you are over the age of 18 years and you have full and due capacity and authority to make the Order.
- Once you have submitted an Order, you must make payment for the Order in accordance with the payment methods specified or referred to on the Website or otherwise notified to you. An Order will only be deemed to be placed when you have submitted the Order and the full payment required on placing the Order has been received.
- Coorey Report reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason including, the unavailability of any services or programs, an error in the price or description of any services or programs or any error in your order, and in the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payments received from you.
6. PRICE & PAYMENTS
- The price of a service or program is the price specified or referred to on the Website or otherwise notified to you. We may at our sole discretion from time to time update the price of any service or program. All prices are processed in Australian dollars unless otherwise notified on the Website.
- Payment in accordance with the payment requirements for your Order must be received by us prior to the provision of the services or program that you have ordered.
- If you receive in-person services from Coorey Report which are not the subject of an Order, you are required and agree to make full payment of the fees for such services in the manner agreed but in any event within 14 days of the services being provided.
- Coorey Report accepts no liability for unauthorised use of any of your payment, credit card or bank account details, including due to fraud, forgery or other similar acts. You agree to release and indemnify Coorey Report against any loss, damage or claim arising, directly or indirectly, from any unauthorised use of your payment details.
7. YOUR CONTRACT WITH US
- If any service or program has a delivery timeframe, it is your responsibility to be available to receive the service or program and to provide us with any information or materials required for deliver the service or program, within the specified timeframe. If you fail to be available or to provide the information or material required within the specified timeframe then the service or program will expire and any unused portion of a service or program cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or any other value.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for complying with all terms, conditions or instructions of any service or program as described or referred to on the Website or otherwise notified to you (“Instructions”). Coorey Report is under no obligation to provide a service or program to you if you do not comply with the Instructions.
- You release and indemnify Coorey Report against any loss, damage or claims that may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the conduct of yourself or any third party in the provision or receipt of any services or program or your compliance with the Instructions.
- Coorey Report may provide services including copywriting and preparation of marketing materials on the basis of your instructions. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to cause confusion or misunderstanding. All materials prepared by us will be provided to you for prior approval and we will not be liable for any claim arising from the content of any such materials. You indemnify and will keep indemnified Coorey Report against any loss, cost, expense or claim arising from or relating to the content of any materials prepared on the basis of your instructions.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for reading all instructions for the receipt of services or programs as specified on the Website and you are solely responsible for complying with such instructions. If you believe the instructions to be unclear you must contact Coorey Report directly prior to the expiration of the specified timeframe for clarification of your obligations.
8. DELIVERY OF SERVICES
- Once you have successfully signed up, we will confirm this to you by email and provide you with any other details you will require to receive the services or program.
- We will predominantly communicate with you by email and telephone. As such, to ensure you receive the best experience possible, you must ensure the accuracy of the email and telephone details provided to us and ensure that you have access to the email provided. It is your sole responsibility to advise us of any changes or issues in communication.
- If you fail to receive any email notifications because you have recorded incorrect email details or cease having access to the email account, Coorey Report will not be liable for any loss that may arise.
9. REFERRAL SERVICES
- Coorey Report also provides Referral Services on this Website which enable third party product providers to contact you using the personal details you have submitted.
- This Referral Services are free for you to use. We receive payment from third party product providers when you purchase products.
- In order to provide the high quality Referral Services, Coorey Report may provide interactive content to better understand your needs. This is by no means a substitute of financial, investment or other advice. Nothing on this Website constitutes financial, investment or other advice by us in relation to any product.
- By submitting your personal details through this Website, you agree to allow Coorey Report to supply your personal details to third party product providers for the purpose of providing you with third party product information, and you consent to third party product providers contacting you using the personal details you have submitted.
- These products are not provided by us but are provided by third parties over whom we do not have control. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that you wish to obtain any product before doing so. Before making a decision to purchase a product, you should consult the relevant product documents. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you or any third party may suffer or incur in connection with any product you obtain after using this Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product.
10. THIRD PARTY SITES
- Coorey Report selects third party partners and associates with care and with our customers’ needs in mind. We aim to provide information and services from reputable third parties with quality products or services who will be able to fully deliver that information or those services to you.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites or content (Third Party Content). Coorey Report does not monitor, review or update, and does not have any control over, Third Party Content. Unless expressly stated otherwise, Coorey Report does not endorse or adopt Third Party Content and makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of Third Party Content or the safety of any third party website.
- If you use the links contained on our Website to access Third Party Content, you do so entirely at your own risk and liability. In addition, without limiting any other part of the Terms, reference to any products, services, processes or other information by name, trade mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise on or via the Website does not constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Coorey Report.
11. NO WARRANTIES
- The Website and Content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Except to the extent required by the law, Coorey Report does not make any representations or warranties as to the Website, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, informational content, system integration or accuracy and the express warranty of quiet enjoyment or as to the accuracy or suitability of information, descriptions, guidelines and images on the Website including colour, design and texture samples, descriptions of any materials or products, services, offers, merchants or any other information shown on the Website.
- Coorey Report does not represent or warrant that the Website or its server(s), applications or functionalities are free of viruses or other harmful components, and you bear the entire risk of losses or damages that you may incur or suffer as a result of any use of or visit to this Website. Coorey Report does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, error-free or secure access to the Website or its services, since the operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Coorey Report’s control.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except to the extent required by the law or as is expressly set out in the Terms, Coorey Report specifically disclaims all or any liability arising from your access to or use of the Website and Content, making any Order or purchasing any services or program, and in no event will Coorey Report, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages or any loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise (including but not limited to negligence), arising out of or in any way connected with those matters (even if Coorey Report has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- In any event, Coorey Report’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website or purchasing any services.
- Coorey Report’s liability for breach of any condition or warranty implied by legislation is, at Coorey Report’ option, limited to supplying services again or payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
- Without limiting the above, you acknowledge that Coorey Report accepts no responsibility or any liability for Orders made by you, and you acknowledge that Instructions are to be strictly observed and followed at your own risk. Coorey Report does not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or errors provided by you in the Order, or in booking or receiving any services, including your failure to do all things necessary to ensure the order, booking and receipt of services, are suitable and safe for your circumstances.
- You release and forever discharge Coorey Report, its officers, employees and agents from all and any loss, damage or liability (including indirect, special or consequential) excluded under these Terms, including from any third party claim, except to the extent that any legislation applies and cannot be lawfully excluded.
- You indemnify and will keep indemnified, Coorey Report and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees or agents and will hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of any party. You also indemnify and will keep indemnified Coorey Report from any and all damage you may cause Coorey Report, its business, or the Website due to your interaction with the Website including without limitation your contributions, if any to the Website.
- You indemnify and will keep indemnified and hold harmless Coorey Report, its officers, employees and agents against any loss or damage of any kind that is either excluded under the Terms, including from any third party claim, for any property or injury to or death of any person, or caused as a result in any way by a breach by you of the Terms, any negligent act or omission or wilful misconduct of yours or any claim, suit or action brought against Coorey Report as a result of your ordering, booking and receiving any services or programs.
- Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. You must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
- This Clause contains continuing separate obligations and it survives termination.
- Coorey Report reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate your ability to use the Website, and to limit, block or prevent access to and use of this Website, including access to and use of your account or orders, without any liability to you. Failure by you to abide by the Terms revokes your authorisation to use the Website and its services, including any licence granted.
- Coorey Report reserves its right to refuse service, terminate an Order or change or remove the Website or Content at its sole discretion and will not be liable for any damages, loss or expenses of any kind, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, suffered or incurred by you in any way (including due to negligence) as a result of refusal, termination, change or removal, or in connection with your reliance on the Order in any way, other than a refund that is expressly permitted under the Terms.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge that Coorey Report is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and all works and designs therein and nothing in these Terms grants or gives you any intellectual property rights in the Website, works or designs, which to avoid doubt are absolutely assigned to Coorey Report.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information and materials provided to you in the delivery of the services or programs are the sole property of Coorey Report. You are not permitted to use, distribute or in any manner share any materials or information received by you from Coorey Report or any other party in the delivery of services or programs to you.
- Upon contributing or providing content of any kind to the Website, including via third party sites such as Facebook or Twitter, you immediately grant Coorey Report a licence to use it for the purpose for which it was given and for our reasonable promotional or marketing purposes relating to the Website and you acknowledge that this clause is sufficient to give effect to the licence. You acknowledge that any contribution you make to the Website or via other sites, does not in any way give you a right, title or interest in the Content or the Website and you warrant to Coorey Report you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you are contributing and have not granted any rights inconsistent with any rights granted under these Terms. You warrant that any content contributed by you is not unlawful, defamatory, false or misleading, in violation of laws including privacy, harassment or discrimination, infringing rights, abusive, offensive, obscene or inappropriate, including by being vexatious, provocative, an endorsement or a solicitation and there is currently no claim or dispute with any party about any ownership or use of it.
- All material published on the Website may, at Coorey Report’s sole discretion, be edited, removed or republished for any reason whatsoever.
16. UPDATES AND REVISIONS
- We may revise and update these Terms from time to time and will publish the updated Terms on our Website. You acknowledge and agree that you are bound by these Terms as published from time to time including updated and revised Terms. Coorey Report recommends that you periodically visit this page to review and familiarise yourself with all Terms and review the Website generally to familiarize yourself with updates or revisions. We are not obliged to notify you prior to any changes to the Website or Terms, it is your responsibility to check the Website and Terms from time to time.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, these Terms prevail over any representation made on the Website or by Coorey Report’s staff and personnel.
- If either party fails to do anything it is entitled to under these Terms that does not amount to a waiver of that right. Any waiver or variation must be in writing. 、
- If any clause or part of a clause is illegal or unenforceable, it is to be treated as removed, but the rest of this document is not affected. Any references to a party include their agents, officers, employees or assigns. These Terms are interpreted under and governed by laws and jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- These Terms are an original work protected by copyright and cannot be copied or reproduced without permission in accordance with any applicable copyright laws.